Investing in innovation is the best way to consolidate the market position of a company or a public organization.
ICT applications, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning systems promise to have a major impact across the economy and are expected to drive radical changes in organizational management strategies and in business processes.
The International School in Digital Governance aims to provide participants with a sound framework of digital management, now crucial for increasing competitiveness and efficiency.
The focus of this advanced training course is on Big Data, AI and on the implementation of digitalization processes.
On completion of the International School in Digital Governance, the participants will walk away with:
- a deep understanding of the impact of technologies on organizational processes;
- a robust preparation in order to deal with digital transformation and technological adaptation;
- a very wide variety of skills needed to manage digital changes within companies and organizations;
- a profound knowledge on how data is used to make decisions and how to integrate Big Data and AI into business strategies and processes;
- a thorough understanding on which tools and software are used for implement digital governance within companies and organizations.
Who Should Attend
The programme is designed for:
- Chief Executive Officer, Chief Information Officer, Chief Security Officer, Chief Data Officer, Chief Technology Officer and other C-Suite officers;
- High-level Officials and Executives of public sectors;
- Professionals in healthcare, financial services, transportation, utilities, education;
- Anyone willing to consolidate their current management position in innovative organizations, both in the private and public sector.
Downlaod the Brochure