The International School in Digital Governance is held entirely in English.
The course consists of three modules. For each of the modules there are two days of lessons held over the weekend.
The International School in Digital Governance is accredited by the National Forensic Council for n. 18 professional training credits (3 per day).
A first draft of the modules and lessons is as follows:
1st Module: Digital governance and Big Data
- Digital governance frameworks, strategies and processes
- Big Data for business decisions
2nd Module: Information Security and Digital Transformation
- Cybersecurity and risk management
- Digital Business Transformation: building a business or organisational data infrastructure
3rd Module: AI, Machine Learning and Predictive Analysis
- AI techniques and applications within companies and public administrations: organizational, technical and legal perspectives
- Machine Learning and Predictive Analysis techniques: implementation methods
The participants who have followed at least 70% of the lessons will receive a certificate, after delivering a project work on one of the topics covered by the course.
The course uses innovative teaching methods aimed at involving participants in the training and learning process. We intend to structure the course with the following teaching components:
- Technical overview
- Emerging trends
- Case studies
- Business game
At the end of the School, the Faculty will produce a publication, both in English and in Italian, with the contents covered during the course and with specific interviews at the speakers. This publication will have an academic and operational scope.